Sunday, May 30, 2010

Random Blog Contest

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

As you know by now that I love contest, and I like to share with you a blog that you can find all sort of contest. It is Random Blog Contest, it belongs to blogger Jenn. She won a sexy swim suit recently and now she updates this blog with every day contest. There is deadline stated in each post so you can have time to take part in contest, just click on the link to go take part the contest.

I see there is some changes on the side bar as earlier I can find the categories listed first but now it is not. But you can still click on the Categories to find the contest info. I am sure most of you are eyeing to win cash Prizes as you can use the money or save the money up.

This blog provides you the every day giveaway and contest on blogsphere, don't just read here be a follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment