Sunday, May 30, 2010

Spread the WORD!

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

I love contest and today blog review is on Spread the WORD! It is blog belongs to Liz, I like the pink colour three columns template. Even though Liz is still working on this template but I find it still very pretty.

I find out that she has got her hands on the Cherry Mobile C50, sadly we don't have this brand here in Malaysia. I can't wait to read the review by Liz on this mobile, just give her a month to test it out first. :D

This blog is where Liz shares her works, her reviews, her documentations, and opinions. You can find that the side bar are well maintain and you can even leave message at her chat box on the side bar. The blog is now page rank of two with 70 followers including me.

If you have time find out of the End the Hunger: Walk the World.

Liz have got many blogs to maintain too. If you have time take visit to her other blogs.

www.mtgirl.info
www.couplestrip.com
www.impulsivebuyer.info
www.lizspeaks.info
www.lizmagikera.info
www.wordyliz.com
www.techieliz.com
www.lizmoneyweb.com
www.dailylovedose.com



No comments:

Post a Comment