Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pinay Mommy Online

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today blog review is Pinay Mommy Online, this blog is belongs to Mommy Rubz. This blog she shares her thought, tutorials, and more. Mommy Rubz is stay at home mom, she has three wonderful children two girls and a boy.

This blog is using three columns template, you can find the blog well organized and easy to browse. You can find top Ten commentators of the month at left bar of the blog. This blog have 135 email subscribers and 180 followers on the blog including me.

I like to read about the health related post, one that caught my attention is our body starts dying at age 25, I don't know of it until I read this post. This is scary, I am sure you want to read detail of this post. Another post that caught my attention is meat protein alternative, I don't know that eat too much meat is bad for health.

Many interesting post you can find at Pinay Mommy Online, head to this blog to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment