Monday, November 2, 2009

Makoy's Snapshots

I love photography and I love visit blogs with picture, here's a blog you can visit. It is Makoy's Snapshots where you can find many type of photos taken by Makoy. He is working in Singapore and he has many wonderful pictures to share with you.

I like the Durian in Singapore photos, I love to eat durian it is King of Fruits in Malaysia. If you love dining you will like to check out this blog for the Singapore Food Experience. I have not been to Bintan Lagoon Resort, at Makoy's Snapshots I am able to see many pictures on Bintan Lagoon Resort photos.

If you have not been to Singapore this is the blog for you to get started. This will gives you a glance of Singapore and what to eat there. Other than dining, you can check out the info of the Hotel in Singapore. I know some friends like to find out about Church in Singapore, this is a blog to view the pictures.

I love to visit Singapore some day and I will check this blog often for the dining and hotel stay. Makoy's Snapshots share shots in Singapore and beyond with you. Now don't just read here, head to the blog to see it yourself.

If you have Entrecard and Adgitize, feel free to drop by his blog for a drop. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment