Monday, October 12, 2009

Inna's Wishful Thinking

I love contest and one of the contests, I get to know Rosa. Rosa is a Filipina and she is married to American man, they have got a baby girl. Her baby girl name is Inna, Inna's Wishful Thinking is a blog where Rosa blogged about little Inna.

Little Inna's pictures are all over the blog, I like the three column templates. Rosa is busy so she not able to update her blogs often. You can still browse her blog for her parenting experienced. Rosa has so much to share about blogging and taking care of little Inna.

I love little Inna's curly hair, you can see her picture her blog. The pictures come with many face impressions, everyone picture tells a story. There is a small description written by Rosa about the picture taken.

Now if you are a parent yourself, this is nice to share your parenting skill with Rosa.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, your friend's baby Inna sure have really cute curls! :-)

    Btw, I'm hosting a giveaway for $200 USD at http://boeyjoey.blogspot.com/2009/10/im-wishing-for-something-sparkly-for-my.html. So easy to win, go check it out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) I have visited your blog

    ReplyDelete